Martin Luther King Jr. Day is Monday, January 18th. Doctor King had a dream, and his inspiring words and actions have helped many people fulfill their own dreams. Maybe yours is to start your own business? This is exciting and challenging when getting started. The first year is ironing out the details of the business, and two of the items that need to be considered are who will insure your business and what are your insurance needs? The top 5 things to consider when purchasing business insurance are as follows:
- Does the agent understand your business? This is important to be sure you have all of the appropriate coverages.
- Does the agency have several companies they partner with to be sure you are getting the best option for your company?
- Be sure to view the agency’s website to see if their culture and values match your own.
- Can they provide all of your insurance needs (i.e. business insurance, personal insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, health insurance, etc.)? Having everything in one place makes it easier for you and allows the agency to provide a well-rounded experience.
- Ask friends or family members what their experience has been with their agent. Have they had a good claims experience? Is their agent responsive? These are great questions to ask.
Here at VAST we have a team of professionals to help you with all of your insurance needs. Call us at (906)228-7500 to schedule an appointment.