What is it?
Open enrollment happens for a set period of time every year. This is the designated timeframe where individuals can buy health insurance or make changes to their existing coverage.
Who is it for?
Individuals and families under age 65.
When can I do this?
National healthcare open enrollment starts November 1st, 2017 and ends December 15th, 2017.
Why work with an agent?
– We have the expertise.
– It doesn’t cost you anything.
– Having a local contact is important when getting your questions answered.
– We make sure you understand what you are buying and how it will work.
What do I do next?
Download your Health Insurance Checklist. Then choose one of the following ways to enroll:
1. Self enroll at www.healthcare.gov – a great option for those with little to no changes this year.
2. Stop by our office and use our enrollment kiosk – NEW this year – stop by our office Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays during open enrollment from 10am-3pm – we’ll be there for questions.
3. Schedule an appointment with us – a great option for those with many changes or are enrolling for the first time.
Navigating through the Marketplace on your own?
We’re still here to help. Reference one of our agent codes below to keep us connected throughout the process.